Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No more bumper pad

I took it out last night. It has become more of a pain for me than anything. I've been putting it off for months now but I get sick of it when I'm washing his sheets. It's really a pain in the rear to put the matress back in with that thing in the way. Ethan woke up 3 times last night, nearly everytime me hearing a THUD first. I have to giggle because I didn't realize how much that thing really protected him. Here are some pics of him from tonight...


Also yesterday I got bored and decided to snap some pics of him and was shocked when I saw how red his hair looked in the pics. Some days it looks strawberry blonde and some days it's just plain red. I do love it though and have become attached to it :)










1 comment:

Mine & Beth's Creations said...

awww! I love your son! He has the cutest red hair! I hope he is getting used to no bumper pad!