Saturday went to the parade in our town and watch the fireworks here. Ethan was hilarious at the parade, he would wave at all the little old ladies riding in the cars that were waving at him. It really made me heart melt, and I'm sure it made their days too. He did well there other than the horns from the fire trucks. One did manage to get a few tears out of him.
Today we went to my dad's lake house that he and my step mom are working on. I got some cute pics of Ethan while we were there. My fave is the one of he and my dad together. I love watching them interact with each other :)
Here are the pics...
Friday night at fireworks
Here are the pics...
Friday night at fireworks
In this pic I really wish Andrew would have cooperated. It would have been perfect. I have to post it though because it really shows Ethan and his personality. I love this kid :D
Here are his firework faces. At first he was completely zoned out while watching them after a while though he did get bored.
Then Saturday we got some ice cream and brought it home and for the first time I let HIM hold the cone. He really thought he was big stuff..lol
And finally today at my dad's "lake house"


And I'm going to end with my favorite picture!!!









1 comment:
I love the pic of E with your dad!
Post a Comment