Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A new addition

Will be joining our family in about 8 or so months. Andrew and I found out on Wednesday last week that we are expecting baby number 2. This was a planned pregnancy and we are absolutely thrilled by it. I have an u/s tomorrow and if I get any good pics I will be sure to post them here :)

Also we had an amazing weekend in Indianapolis going to the Children's Museum and meeting up with a few of the girls from Ethan's baby board. It was so nice to finally meet these friends in person and see their little ones and watch E play with boys his age. We are already planning for next year!
I will try to post some pics of that tonight if I'm not passed out too early!

2 comments:

Mine & Beth's Creations said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you hon! Big Brother E is gonna get a playmate!!

Shelley said...

So exciting!!! YAY!