Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm doing ok.

I'm better now. I don't know if it's because the physically hard part is over or if I'm actually starting to accept this and just be ok with it. I know I will always miss this baby and be sad that I never got to know "it", but I'm healing. It's taken a lot of tears and support but I think I'm getting there. I'm still bleeding now, TMI more like a period and not all the nastiness. I took a walk again yesterday and it felt amazingly refreshing to get out and get fresh air and be active. I look forward to going again tonight minus the 90 degree weather UGH.

Just thought I'd update everyone on my mental state....HAHAHAHA That really wasn't a joke, however I do know I'm crazy :P.

3 comments:

Mine & Beth's Creations said...

((Reneee)) I am so glad you are doing better

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are getting better for you. I feel like Im healing also and Im not so sad anymore. I still wonder what would of been but I'll be thankful I shared 2 wonderful weeks with the baby.

bethany said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, Renee. (hugs)