We had a pretty good but normal weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner just the 3 of us then went to Meijer to run around and be bored. While I was checking out Andrew let Ethan check out the kids rides they have in the store. While we dig around looking for quarters we notice that it's only a PENNY!!! WOW I was shocked, those things were a rare thing for me when I was a kid because no one had quarters. Now I'll be sure to let Ethan ride more often knowing they are only a penny! He enjoyed the purple dinosaur thing, it was pretty smooth. The horse however not so much. He held on tight on that one :D It gave us a nice giggle.


Then Saturday night we went running around with MIL and her sister and niece and her boyfriend. We had a good time shopping at the mall and spending money. On the way home Ethan gave us some really good laughs in the car playing peek a boo with me.!!
Then today I decided to make some cookies that I haven't made in a long time. Ethan got his first taste of the electric mixer beater. He loved it and even tried to cry when I took it away from him. He immediately got put in the tub and got a hose down then got his bath.


1 comment:
His hair look super red in these pics, moreso than the post before this one! I just love the red hair!! looks like he enjoyed that cookie mix!
Post a Comment