Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wonder

I often wonder who reads this or if anyone does. There a few particular people that I wonder about. People that I secretly hope read it. It hurts. I don't talk to these people. Wounds are open and are having a hard time closing. Do these people know what I've been through? If they do and didn't call is it my fault for not telling them that I lost a baby or their inconsiderateness for not calling or at least emailing me and letting me know that they are sorry.

YOU are supposed to be there. It's not always my job to fix everything. I hope someday these wounds can scab over enough for us to have a bit of a relationship. If you are reading this you know who you are. I started this blog in hopes that you would read it just to keep up with my life because you never call to ask how I'm doing or how my family is doing. It does hurt. It hurts me bad. I'm a woman and I have my own family now and those are things that I've gotten over. I don't feel sorry for myself anymore but I cannot completely forgive yet. When will I? When it's too late? I really hope not.

Hugs to you if you are out there reading this. Know that there is a spot to leave comments, even if you type anonymous in the name spot. I hope your family is doing well also and think of you guys often.

Fair well...

2 comments:

Mine & Beth's Creations said...

((Renee)) I love you!! I hope that whoever has made you upset reads this and responds.

On a side note, I cry with you when you hear "Who You'd be Today" b/c it is a song that reminds me of Keith, my neices dad.

Amy said...

I found your blog through BrownJELO...and I just wanted to send you some hugs.

I too, had an early miscarriage after our first was born. I had a very healthy first pregnancy, not even morning sickness...to find out that we lost a baby so early, it hurt...I remember crying hard in the doctor's office...waiting to hear the news. It was tough...no matter how far along you are, it still hurts.

We tried for 10 months to get pregnant again...our first took one month. It was hard waiting on God to see where this was leading...we have 3 healthy children and I couldn't be more happier. I think about that baby we lost from time to time...wondering.

It does get easier. Hang in there, draw support from your hubby...you'll get to experience that positive pregnancy test again soon! Thinking of you!
Amy~