Sunday, August 3, 2008

How about some pictures...

I have tons that I want to post. I tried to create a slide show on photobucket of the pics from the indy trip...so I could just put them all on here but I couldn't get any of the links to work right. So, I will just do it the hard way and post a few of them on here. :)


Ethan at the indy race museum. He adores steering wheels..can ya tell?




Ethan and Daddy looking at the pretty glass




Ethan (and is "o" face), Evan and DJ. The best group shot we could get.




Ethan in the bubble. Sorry about the red eye.




And us girls with our boys, and us girls. BTW It was amazing meeting the two of you and your families!




Here are some from the fair.
I love love love this picture of Ethan and Myself.
On the pony.
He cried the moment this ride stopped :(


Passed out on daddy aftewards...He didn't budge when we got him out of the carseat :P

No comments: