Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hi friends

Nothing new and exciting to report, just thought I'd pop in and say a quick hello.
Ethan is doing well, he has figured out how to get onto the kitchen table. Fun right? NO WAY! He is getting so stubborn and I think he has completely forgotten what the word NO means. That gets a bit frustrating so we take it one day at a time. He's behaving right now but that's because he's taking is nap LOL. I wish he slept more than 1 hour a day. Oh how that would be nice. BUT he does sleep really well at night. Last night he slept from 9:30-9:55 this a.m. I can't complain much about that right? At least I get to sleep in. Although some days it doesn't feel like it because I'm always tired. I'm wondering if the m/c jogged my thyroid a little bit. Just before I got pg I had my TSH checked and all was normal. I have an apt on Sept 11th so I'm trying to hold out till then. After the m/c I'm really over having my blood drawn lol.

Just a quick update and I'm off for now.

Bye all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! One hour a day?! Taylor still takes a two hour nap at 10 and a two hour nap at 2. I get up once a night but he sleeps from 8-8. Hope you get more energy soon!