Sunday, August 9, 2009

I know I know I know!!

Gosh here it is my baby girl is 2 months old and my last post was about her birth! I'm sorry.

She is doing perfect, Ethan as well.
We are buying a house and are THRILLED to be buying our first home. This is something we thought was far from reach, well at least until Andrew finished school. We came by an amazing price and just couldn't pass it up. We are going to use what resources we have to fix the place up and make it the way WE want it. It's not trashy or anything, just some walls need rearranged, some paint, new trim and baseboards, doors..things like that. Hopefully I find time to post pics of the before so that when we are done I can post pics of the after :D OH and it has a back yard that is fenced in! My baby boy will finally have an outdoor area to run around. I can't wait to see the joy on his face when I can take him outside and be crazy with him. I've flet like he's missing out because we don't have a yard right now.

So with the move and all I will TRY to get an update going about the kids and OF COURSE some picture ;)

Much Love,
ME!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Finally an update! :D

I can't wait to see pictures of the house!

Raising Twin Girls said...

Yeah, it is about time girl. Good thing we have your updates in SK!!! I finally got on facebook too, I need to add you as a friend on there.

Congrats again on the house!!!