Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well...SHE is here!!

On June 4th I had my baby GIRL via c-section. OMGosh I can't tell you how beautiful she is to me. It was such a shock that I had a girl. I totally thought I was going to have a boy. It's an amazing surprise. I'm loving my new little family and what Andrew and I have created.
Stats:
Adelynn
7lbs 2oz
20 inches
PERFECT!

Ethan is an amazing BIG brother. Today was my first day home with both kids and everything went very well. Got some housework done too. I feel accomplished. I KNOW I was meant to be a mommy and I'm loving every minute. Even the bad moments.

I'm nursing her just like I did Ethan and already have an oversupply of milk. Yes! This is great but MAN my boobs are sore. I've had to pump a few times just for some relief. So at 5 days old I already have a few bags of milk in my freezer. I can't imagine knowing I have this gift of milk and not giving it to my baby. My heart aches for those mommas who work so hard to build their supply so they can feed their babies breast milk.
(Don't get me wrong formula is fine too. Breastfeeding is not for everyone. If you aren't comfy doing it then don't).

Pictures?

Well I have tried to load them 3 times now. I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Renee...I am so glad that your transition into parenting two kids has been so smooth!! I feel like for me it was the same way. I mean, its definitely a lot of work and definitely not easy..but you certainly make it look easy! I agree...you WERE meant to be a mommy!!