LOL. This is probably what my husband would call me right now if you asked him. He's always telling me to just SIT DOWN and quit doing stuff. I wish it were that easy. Sitting isn't that comfy anyway so might as well do what I want and CLEAN!
Anyway a quick update. Baby day is coming so quick. I'm so excited but have the normal fears that go with it. It's scary no matter how many kids you've had when you bring a new life into the world. I cannot wait to see Ethan as a big brother. He's such a loving little 2 year old. The kid is my world and I can't wait to enlighten his with a sibling.
Andrew is planning on coming home with E everynight so I'll be at the hospital by myself. Friday evening my bestest plans on coming and hanging out with me. She did this when I had E and Hubby went home to take a shower. We both have families now and it's sad that we don't get together as often as we should/want to...but I'm really looking forward to her coming and hanging out with me and my new bundle. Tiff if you read this it means the world to me that you are coming again :)
I'm so excited to find out what the gender of this baby is!!!! I'm very very proud of myself for not finding out. It's so out of character for me. I'm such a nosey person that I think there are a lot of people out there shocked that I made it. Only TWO MORE DAYS!!! Still 3 sleeps but it's technically Tuesday :P I also can't wait to announce the name we have chosen for our little one. I'm in love with both names and ready to share one of them.
Andrew and I had our 3rd wedding anniversary and at the end of this month we'll have been together for SIX YEARS! I can't believe how fast time goes when your busy with life. He also got a 4.0!!!!!!! this semester in college. I don't think he knows how proud of him I am. Taking FOUR classes, working 40 hours and week and dealing with my preggo butt and a two year old can't be easy. He has one year left and he WILL BE DONE with school. A goal he has been working towards for a long time. I'm very proud :D
So some pics of the belly, Ethan, and our family
Here is what you get when you ask him to show you how old he is...that pinky escapes sometimes.
My two latest belly pics. The last one is 38 weeks .



2 comments:
I can't wait to find out what you are having too!!! Along with Ethan being a great big bro...YOU are gonna be a GREAT momma to two kids! I just know it:)
Thanks Kristin!
Post a Comment