Monday, October 6, 2008

A weekend with nothing to do

It was nice. Somewhat boring but nice to know I didn't have to hurry and get ready in the afternoon, or have my house clean (which I'm trying to get better at keeping it that way) for someone to come over.

We hung out as a family and went out for Mexican Saturday night. Then we went to Dollar General and got Ethan some water color paints and construction paper. and let him have a go at that. He really enjoyed himself after he figured it out. However if it got on his leg he freaked! I had to wipe it off asap. LOL He would hold his leg in the air and just stare at the paint and whimper till it was gone. HEHEHE. Gave us a good giggle. Of course I have pictures :P
And daddy had to put the black lines under his eyes and get a football pic. I think Tyra would be proud of the "Fierceness" In this picture hahaha


And the final products. The handprints are for grand-rents.


Sunday I just made some homemade pizza with the help of dough that you just add water too. :P . I didn't do much but half way clean out my fridge and clean up the house some more as I try to do something everyday.

Today it is laundry and washing sheets and keeping the kitchen clean. The everyday maintenance is so hard and then to add other chores like dusting and all that icky stuff on top of it it's just a lot to get done and keep done. Remember I'm 23 hehe, I'm still learning how to have a happy kid and husband, have dinner cooked and keep a house clean everyday and not feel overwhelmed. I'm getting there though. Just in time to be pregnant again and get that achy back when you do anything and be tired and out of breath. Thankfully I have a while before that hits me though.

No comments: