Nothing fancy to do today. Kind of nice, but really boring at the same time. I have dishes in the sink YELLING my name but I just can't get the umph to get them done. I MISS the days with a dishwasher :( .
I have an exciting day tomorrow. Possibly going to meet up with an old friend for lunch. I can't wait and it will be so nice to see my Rachel again.
Then I have my OB apt where I'll get another U/S!!! That I cannot wait for! Then getting groceries with MIL because we were too lazy to get it done on friday, Ok I'LL reword that, I was too lazy to go them friday. We went to the mall and was there forever and I was pooped out and could not even fathom the idea of walking around walmart for another hour and getting groceries with a toddler. Ethan is really good about it but he had been in a stroller/carseat all afternoon and I knew he wasn't about to sit in a shopping cart for another hour w/o an afternoon nap.
Didn't mean to ramble about that, but anyway after groceries I'm going to get my hair trimmed up so hopefully we can get fam pics done soon! I've got all our clothes together and it's going to be sooo cute. Can't wait for that. Then dinner with the IL's and hubby. Well of course Ethan will be there too. Just eating at their house since I'll have been in town all day. Andrew will just ride to their house with FIL after work.
Big day, should go by fast and lots of good things can happen so I'm excited. I hope my nerves don't get to me this time like they did before my last u/s.
Oh yeah I have to get my blood drawn too :( BOOOO.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good!
2 years ago



1 comment:
So excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment