Today was 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant for me. That's relevant because...
With my last pregnancy the miscarriage started on 5 weeks and 1 day. It's a sigh of relief to get past this day. At the same time however I will not be fully relieved until I have this baby in my arms. I'm so nervous for my ultrasound on Tuesday. I PRAY that there is a sac with a baby in it this time. I get so scared when I think about how I felt all 3 times laying on that table last pregnancy. Knowing I have to go again brings back every single one of those emotions. Scary!
Pray for me and this baby please.
I'm soooo attached already and it would be more than difficult to lose another one! I have a good feeling this time though so that means something right? Oh and I'm barely eating. Nothing and I mean NOTHING sounds good. Tonight I put together a peanut butter sandwich (no jelly) and dipped it in hot sauce. ????? hahahahaha. Yeah I can't even explain that one but it was good. It tasted better than anything I've had in like 2 weeks. MMM MMM MMM. hahaha Laugh with me it's ok I promise :)
Ta-Ta for now and Good night everyone.
2 years ago



1 comment:
PB and hot sauce! YUCK! You are definitely pregnant :D
I am so glad you've passed this milestone Renee!
Post a Comment