Monday, September 15, 2008

We went yesterday. Those of you close enough to Ohio know that the weather was HORRID out this way. 60-75 mph winds..it was terrible and this was an outdoor concert.The lineup had some decent bands *even for me being a country fan* the sucky part....they canceled it right before the first of the best 4 played. SHINEDOWN! They were the ones I wanted to see the most. Oh yeah and I got a TERRIBLE sunburn, then came home last night and our power was out at home. Great day right? LMAO.Here is the line up of who was there.

Hinder
Puddle of Mudd
Buckcherry
10 years
Shinedown
Candlebox
Saving Abel
Five Finger Death Punch
Red
Black Tide

We did NOT see,
Shinedown
buckcherry
Hinder
Puddle of Mud
Red
or 10 years

I reallllly wanted to see shinedown so I was disappointed that I stood through that screaming bands and got a headache for nothing :(BTW the tickets were only 25 Dollars!
So here is my sunburn! I didn't mean for the pic to look provocative but it was dark in our house last night and the flash was realllly bright compared to all the candles that we had lit.
Photobucket
and a cute on of Ethan and myself.
Photobucket
**xpost from my baby board I'm on with Ethan. So girls if this looks familiar I typed it out for you first :) *

1 comment:

Wendy said...

wooohooo! Sexy Renee, even if you are sunburned!

I would've been most disappointed over Buckcherry. Oh well.