I said "oh you made forts" thinking cool they REALLY did boy stuff. Stuff that I always imagined the father of my children doing with them. He said proudly "Nope! We did a puppet show!" OMG my heart melted and made me remember why I love Andrew so much and wanted him to be the father of my kids. He is amazing. So I immediately start picking stuff up and get my quilt hung back up on the rack and kiss my husband and thank him for what he did for me that evening.
So the whole family had a great evening in totally different ways. I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see them have so much fun together. Andrew said Ethan just laughed and laughed at the puppet show. awww!!!!
Read the next blog too! It was about today :)



No comments:
Post a Comment