Monday, September 8, 2008

I'M BACK!

And very very excited about it. Our lap top died on us and it wasn't really worht paying to fix it. So we finally got a new cpu and are using an old monitor. We went with a Lenovo and it's awesome. It also has Vista which I've heard so manythings about but so far so good. It's going to take a few to get used to it after years of XP but I'll get there eventually.

Not having a puter for 2 weeks made me realize I didn't need to be on here 60 times a day checking to see what new has happened. It was ok w/o me. I was ok w/o it. Anyway I'm going to TRY to stay cut down on my internet time. We shall see how that works out.

I promise to catch up on all the blogs I need to read just not all tonight.

1 comment: