Adelynn is 9 1/2 months old now and she is taking steps all by her little self. She enjoys FOOD and SLEEP haha. She's my kind of girl. Just the other day she finally started saying Mama which melted my heart. To hear my baby girl acknowledge me in words is priceless.
Ethan is ornery. Always into something but he is such a loving and amazing big brother. I couldn't have asked for a better sibling for my baby girl. I'm sure he will teach her plenty through the years (Some good and probably a lot of bad :P ) but I appreciate him for who he is. All his quarks are amazing to me. He is growing into a boy and not a toddler anymore and everyday he puts a smile on my face and sometimes a tear in my eye with all the "I love you too Mommy"'s I get. It's beautiful. I never knew that a mother and son could have such an amazing relationship and connection. I imagine Andrew feels the same way about his baby girl.
I was pressured by some unnamed friends for this to not be public..haha well they didn't pressure me but they weren't happy with me that I went private with it. So here I am again for anyone out there that does read this. Sorry I'm so bad about updating.
Maybe since I'm getting better at finishing things I start, my next goal should be to update this once a week for a couple months until it becomes a habit just like working out has become a habit.
Pictures of course (some of the latest faves of mine)
Ethan playing with his favorite toy at the moment
Daddy with Ethan at Playhouse Disney Live!
Me with my Little Lover Boy at Playhouse Disney Live!
And my pretty pretty Princess just being her cute little self :)
Ta ta for now blog world,
Renee



3 comments:
Awesome update Renee.. Now where do I mail my check ;)
Hey, want to go jump off a bridge with me?
You have such beautiful kids, I hope you keep up better. :)
What beautiful kids Renee. Geeze, Adelynn's eyelashes are a million miles long!
Post a Comment