Sunday, March 22, 2009

Horrible blogger

Man I'm really bad about keeping up with this blog lately. I guess I don't feel like I have much to say. So a few quick updates.

*Had an u/s to check the baby's skull. All checked out good with the head, I'll ask OB on th. about the rest.

*Ethan is doing fabulous..he's talking SOOO much now. I'd say in the past month he went from saying a few words here and there to communicating with us. It's really amazing.

*Baby is doing well, still living on my bladder 90% of the time. Moves around a lot.

*Sleep is going ok. I wake a lot but have no problems getting comfy to fall back to sleep. Still waking up on my stomach a lot which is a shocker to me.

*We took off to KY last weekend. It was a REALLY nice get-away for us. We met up with my good friend Stacey that I met on Ethan's baby board. It was AWESOME to finally meet this friend in person. Now she wont' seem like such a stranger to Andrew when I talk about her. Took lots of pics of the kids...oh they were so cute. I can't wait to see miss Maddie again.

That is all I can think of right now. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the warmer weather that everyone seems to have been getting lately.

oh yeah and momma is NESTING. I LOVE nesting. I love feeling like I get stuff done :).

No comments: