Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby things I can't wait for

Just a list. I was telling Andrew last night some of the things I can't wait for as I get closer to having this baby.
  • Hearing that newborn cry
  • Sleepless nights..YES..as much of a PITA as they are I can't wait. It's SO worth it.
  • Nursing a baby again. I really grew to enjoy it with Ethan and can't wait for that feeling of accomplishment knowing I am the only thing feeding my baby.
  • Folding and hanging all those little baby clothes.
  • Finding out if I'm going to be a mommy of another little boy or if I get to experience being a mommy of a little girl. Either way I'm super excited to find out on Birth-Day.
  • Seeing Ethan be a big brother. I will miss our alone time together but I know this new situation will bring us all so much joy.
  • Snuggling a little baby and holding E at the same time. I can't wait to have two little ones on my lap.
  • Baths in the sink. With Ethan we put the baby tub in the sink..perfect fit. I can't wait to do that again.

I'm sure there are more things, many many many more things, but those are the things that are coming to my mind right now.

Much Love everyone,

Renee

No comments: