Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where did my baby go?

I now have this toddler that I can't get enough of. He is the love of my life, and keeps a smile on my face.

He's definitely not a baby anymore. My "BABY" can now
~Count to 10 (though most times he skips #4)
~Go pee pee on the potty many times a day.
~Tell us no like only a toddler can and you still love them :P It's so hateful sometimes haha.
~Get anyone to turn around when they are walking away from him for just ONE more hug because he asks.
~Draw circles if asked.
There are TONS more things I could add to this list but I'm afraid if I continue I'll start crying.

I'm baffled by the fact that he is going to be 2 in a couple weeks. When he was a newborn I would look at his little face and wonder what kind of toddler he would be. Now that he is here I realize he's perfect to me in every way.
Have you hugged your kids today?

I'm going to remind all of you to go hug your babies/toddler/pre-teens/teens/and adult children. They will always be your babies and a hug might just mean the world to them.

No comments: