Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 weeks 1 day

A new belly pic. I see that I'm rounding out now. FINALLY! I was really beginning to dislike the odd shape that it was taking on.



Everything is going well. My next apt isn't until next thursday. I look forward to it except them weighing me. I KNOW I've put on the lbs since my last apt. It's my fault though. I have no one to blame but myself..not even being preggo. I've just been eating horrid things haha. Will update more after my OB apt on thursday.


OH I got a cool new camera from the UPS man today :P well I ordered it but he brought it today. Totally made my week. It's a Canon Powershot S10 IS. It's pretty cool but I have lots to learn with it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Cute Ethan and cute belly!!!

...yeah on the new camera!!