Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I think the time has come

for a toddler bed.

I went into my room today to get some warm clothes on so I could shovel some snow outside and I turn around and Ethan was standing RIGHT THERE. The catch is HE WAS IN BED....LOL. I said "How did you get out of there?" and he replied shrugging his shoulders "A doo doo dooo" (what did you do?). LMAO the kid about gave me a heart attack because I wasn't expecting anyone to be behind me and there he was. I took him and put him back in and said "show me how you got out" and he proceeded to show me. I want to try to get pics of it later. Andrew and I are going to try to convert his bed ASAP.

But Andrew has class ALL evening today and tomorrow. I was hoping it would cancel due to snow but it didn't. Oh and this was the last thing I was expecting him to do right now. I have never seen him even try to get out. I guess he isn't getting a nap today.

Copied straight from my baby board for Ethan. I didn't feel like retyping it all :P

No comments: