2 years ago
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
My wedding rings
I love my set, I really really do. But right now they are on my nerves because they don't fit...grrrrr. The weight I have lost this pregnancy must of come off my fingers before anything else lol. They slip and slide all day long flipping around my finger. That annoys me so bad. I love to have rings that fit snuggly but you can still get them off. With Ethan I had to eventually take them off but they never got too big either. I'm wondering if since they are big right now if they'll last longer on my finger this pregnancy. I just can't wait for them to fit snuggly again. It'd be stupid for me get them sized down while pregnant so I don't want to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
back in high school when girls would get their boyfriends class rings they would wrap a band aid around the band on the bottom, also there are things you can buy at walmart in the jewelry dept. to snug up your rings...
Post a Comment