Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fam Pics

We got family pictures done on monday and I'm really happy with them. We have yet to go get pics done since Ethan was born that I don't like. We didn't really get any good ones of him alone, but what can you expect from a toddler. Hopefully he cooperates a bit more at 2 years.
Here they are..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My fave Fam pic
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this one too, came in a close second with the other fam pic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thinking up some trouble..
Photobucket
AND...My fave of the day. Happened at the very end, we tried so hard to get a good pic of E alone and it just wasn't happening, So we grabbed his hands and swung him in the air and got this. I love the concept of us being in it w/o being in it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are cute pics!! maybe you can e-mail me one of them so i can have an updated version :)